Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tomorrow When the War Began

I don't know about you guys, but I grew up as a teen reading the TWTWB series, which later had a second series called The Ellie Chronicles. Brilliant series of books and once I found out they were filming the movie, I was excited, yet apprehensive with the feeling that a series of books I treasure could not be made into a movie which did them justice. John Marsden held off on selling the movie rights for a long, long time as he felt the same way...once upon a time.

While the movie may not yet on our screens I can have a look at the movie posters:


Personally I think the first 'teaser' poster is stronger than the 'actual' movie poster. While in the book the group does blow a lot of things up, the whole 'motley crew in a flying v' thing I just think has the wrong feel to it, that's not what they were about..

Anyway I am not out to offend - just my humble opinion. If anyone has their own view to share I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment